9-day Self-drive Safari in Botswana
This 9-day safari is custom designed to take advantage of the best opportunities to explore Botswana.
From the desert wildlife of the Kalahari to the wetlands of the Delta and the endless flow of the Okavango Delta.
The itinerary for your Safari in Botswana
Tautona Lodge • Haina Kalahari Lodge • Planet Baobab • Elephant Sands • Chobe Safari Lodge • Kwando Campsite (Namibia) • Guma Lagoon Camp • Tautona Lodge
- Enjoy your first night at Tautona Lodge
- Go for a game drive at Haina Kalahari Lodge
- Get up close and personal with super-friendly habituated meerkats at Planet Baobab
- At Elephant Sands you can view the elephants at the natural waterhole in front of the lodge
- Exploring the incredible Chobe area by vehicle and boat at Chobe Safari Lodge
- In Chobe you can choose from a variety of activities, from Game drives, Boat cruises, Fishing, Vic Falls day trips, Dinner cruises on the Chobe and Snake park excursio
- Take a boat cruise on the Kwando River at Kwando Campsite in Namibi
- Guma Lagoon Camp is truly a fisherman’s paradise and bird watchers’ haven
- After a very memorable holiday, you can spend the last night at Tautona Lodge